Student Posts

Friday, April 6, 2012

Break Homework *Optional*

Hi Families,

I have sent home several pieces of "test prep" for students to work on over the break. We have been working incredibly hard, so it is important that they do at least a minimal amount of prep over the week. With that said, I know families are busy and have things planned. Please do what you think is best for your child. I will not be checking the work before the test, but I wanted to provide the option to you.

I sent home several new ELA (English Language Arts) packets/practice, as well as an old test for students to revise the essays. They have some essay drafts in their Writer's Notebooks. They can refer to the many handouts glued in the Notebook detailing different essay structures, prompts, etc. to revise and publish essays. You can use the different essay structures to create essay questions with the kids' independent reading books. They also have a large math packet and should have their math notebook to refer to notes and vocabulary.

I will post some pics to provide you with some insight on our work...

No comments: