Student Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday February 10, 2011

Tonight's homework:

READING- read for at least 40 minutes and fill out your reading log NEATLY and COMPLETELY. Your reading log should include some of your thinking, such as I'm wondering... or I'm thinking...I can't believe...I have a theory...IT IS DUE TOMORROW.

WRITING- revise your realistic fiction drafts using your list of sophisticated/fancy words to replace the ordinary ones + find at least 2 new places to use descriptive language (for setting or character description) using our mentor authors Karen Hesse and Christopher Myers. You should have the mentor stories (Come On, Rain! and FLY!) to look at to help you.

SOCIAL STUDIES- How will your society get energy? And how will your society use energy? Draw and Write about it.

PROJECT TIME CELEBRATION tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 pm. You may bring refreshments/food if you like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am ready

Anonymous said...

sorry, Jesus Bonilla i s me , Anette. Got it lauren?

Room 405 said...

yes, got it! thanks anette! and you and Siu Loong did an amazing job with the room organization today. thank you so much.