Student Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HOMEWORK- Due Tomorrow!

READING: Read for at least 40 minutes- refocus yourself when you start to get distracted or something doesn't make sense. Fill out reading log- date, summary, questions.

WRITING- On loose-leaf paper copy 2 folktales you have written. Use your folktale handout to make sure you have used all of the elements of folktale in your writing.

MATH: Packet (fractions) + look for 2 examples of a right angle (90 degrees).

SOCIAL STUDIES: Revise your current events packet from last night. You need to add more information to the graphic organizers.

*Bonus: look for other forms of government or find out which countries have a monarchy and which countries have a democracy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Niigaunii: I have seen this post. I left my folktale handout at school.
My math is finished and my social studies is finished at school.