Student Posts

Sunday, March 20, 2011

WEEKEND HOMEWORK

Hi Families!

Apologies for the late homework posting. Friday was my birthday and my partner, Leslie, had planned a full day/weekend of fun. This meant I left right at 3pm Friday and have been busy celebrating! This is the first chance I've had to sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding and I hope your weekend has been wonderful! xo Lauren


READING: Read for at least 40 minutes each day. Reading log is due Monday!

WRITING- Collect a 2 page entry (either add 2 pages to an entry you started or start a new entry that is at least 2 pages).
*If you did not turn in your folktales, you MUST GIVE ME YOUR 2 FOLKTALES ON LOOSE- LEAF PAPER MONDAY MORNING!

MATH: 2 handouts

SOCIAL STUDIES: Read Scholastic News + complete the packet that goes with it
*If your current events packet was not revised or acceptable, make sure it is fixed by Monday morning

*NOTE: All homework due the next day, unless otherwise noted

No comments: